torstai 23. kesäkuuta 2011

Hyvää Juhannusta! Happy Midsummer!

It is again time for the midsummer festivities aka Juhannus! Apparently, the weather is according to that as well: rainy, stormy winds and super cold. Perfect weather indeed to go sailing for the weekend! As it says on the wall of our boat:

Sailing, the art of getting wet and becoming ill while slowly going nowhere at great expense.

I have to agree with the other points except the last one. Nemo is an old lady and starts to be closer to antique than sporty new boat.. And going with a motor boat is definitely more expensive compared to the natural wind power that we are using. Anyhow, this weekend the "getting wet" part is especially going to happen. But to be honest, I don't care! It is a fact that the weather at Juhannus is often very crappy so it is more like with whom you are spending it and what you are doing. In my case we are just going to eat a lot and hang around. And my man is coming over for the weekend just for me, so I'll be happyhappyhappy and will stay warm. <3

So, Hyvää Juhannusta!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti